Data Analyst will be responsible for generating insightful business decision for the market. Our data analyst works closely with Product Team, Development Team, Finance, and Marketing Team to build proven and valid recommendation
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related fields.
- Strong programming skill (Python, SQL, Java,etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large datasets.
- Familiar with analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Firebase
- Familiar with BigQuery and Elasticsearch is a plus
- Understand various machine learning techniques is a plus